We are a non-profit organization – all of our funding and resources come through the generous donations and volunteering of people like you!
If you are reading this, we hope that you are being drawn to help us in this effort. If you have something you’d like to donate (your time, your money, or any items for the Refuge or Mercy House), please get in touch.
- Volunteer licensed counselors and non-licensed peer counselors (training required/provided)
- Chinese-speaking volunteers
- Donations for The Refuge (moms’ home), including maternity clothes, kitchen supplies, gift items for moms
- Donations for babies, including clothes for babies ages 0-12 months, diapers, formula, books, educational toys, bath items
- Ongoing funding for PSC (Donate)
Contact Us regarding any of the above needs.
Needs That Have Been Provided For:
- A four-story building was given to us to use rent-free as our new crisis pregnancy center and moms’ home. We opened in January 2016!
- One co-worker hired 2014: Administrative assistant/accountant
- Two co-workers hired 2015: CEO and Social Worker
- Two co-workers hired in 2016: caretaker of mothers/babies and licensed Counselor
- Van to transport the women who live at The Refuge – donated in Oct. 2012
- Volunteer graphic designer